NEW PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENTS:
The Preble County ESC is now offering the official ACT Online Prep Course
. This web-based prep program includes 24/7 access to all prep materials and actual ACT tests. Click here to learn more.
The purpose of the Preble County Educational Service Center is to ensure that:
The organizational goals established by the Governing Board are as follows:
- every student in the District attends a properly supervised school;
- to furnish professional leadership and consulting services in order to strengthen local districts in areas they are unable to finance or staff independently;
- to maintain contact with State Department of Education; and
- to coordinate certain state and federal program standards to ensure local district compliance.
- To provide efficient and effective administrative functions for the District.
- To provide a comprehensive communication system to share educational information with the people served by the District.
- To provide leadership in design, implementation and evaluation of educational programs for the District.
- To provide administrative, community, staff and student services to support and enhance the educational programs of the District.
| Normal Business Hours:|| Background Check Hours:|
| Monday - Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm|| Monday - Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm|