The purpose of the Preble County Educational Service Center is to ensure that:
The organizational goals established by the Governing Board are as follows:
- every student in the District attends a properly supervised school;
- to furnish professional leadership and consulting services in order to strengthen local districts in areas they are unable to finance or staff independently;
- to maintain contact with State Department of Education; and
- to coordinate certain state and federal program standards to ensure local district compliance.
- To provide efficient and effective administrative functions for the District.
- To provide a comprehensive communication system to share educational information with the people served by the District.
- To provide leadership in design, implementation and evaluation of educational programs for the District.
- To provide administrative, community, staff and student services to support and enhance the educational programs of the District.
The Preble County ESC is located at: Normal Business Hours:
597 Hillcrest Drive Monday - Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm
Eaton, Ohio 45320-9510
Phone: (937) 456-1187 Background Check Hours:
Fax: (937) 456-3253 Monday - Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm
Summer Business Hours (through 7/25):
Monday - Thursday 6:00 am to 4:30 pm
Closed on Friday